How do you wake up from a bad dream that's actually reality?
How do you regain strength, while feeling weak?
How do you move forward, while remembering the past?
How do you accept, while fussing over the why's?
How do you express happiness, while feeling so sad?
How do you smile, while all you want to do is cry?
Do you let go, or just keep holding on?
Do you reminisce on the could have been's, or acknowledge the are going to be's?
Do you hold it in, or let it out and free yourself?
Do you distrust in faith, or hold it even closer?
Do you ask God why, or do you say, "God I understand?"
Do you put your life on hold, or do you push through to all the good that can come?
These are just SOME of the questions that are scrambling through my mind right now. Clearly, I'm not in the best of all days or days to come, but I am a strong believer that "everything happens for a reason" thus the title of my blog.
I know I don't quite understand everything, I know that I'm not perfect, I know that I have my speculations as to why, why, why when things don't go as planned. Right now though, my focus has to remain on the, "everything happens for a reason," to keep myself together without falling apart.
I need to remember that I'm a believer in God, and that He has a plan for me and my future and that He would never do me wrong. I need to pray, to continue believing and to live a happy life. I need to remember my good friends that have my back, that keep me sane and hold me together when I'm falling to pieces. I need to remember my husband, for he's part of my mold, my other half, my together forever person. I need to remember how grateful I am to have the life that I do. I need to remember my dog Pritzy because she makes me smile and laugh so hard at all the sweet and funny things she does. I need to remember my brothers because they're the reason I do all the things I do. I need to remember my parents because they give me the strength to push to the top and not give up. I need to remember that life has its ups and its downs but it's how you deal with them in the end that matters.
I need to realize that everything doesn't have to last forever...it's okay to let go and move on. I need to realize that I'm a good person, and sometimes not so good things happen to good people. I need to realize that I've been built up to be a strong person, a person that doesn't give up hope and always looks to persevere. I foresee a lot of gloomy days, but I'll be looking ahead to those sunny days.
With God, through God, I will get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are a very strong person and can make it through anything with your hubby and God. Don't loose faith! Everything does happen for a reason.
ReplyDelete