Thursday, January 12, 2012

One day at a time...

So, my life is slowly but surely getting to where I want it to be. I had a follow up doctor's appointment yesterday which went great, and thankfully Nate was able to be there. Thank you Navy! I received a phone call about an interview I have Friday, AND our roommate is FINALLY moving out. My life honestly is going in such a great direction and I feel it's only going to get better.

I'm not going to be "oh so sad" anymore, because I've now come to "acceptance and understanding."

My belief in God and all that He does is helping me each day. And something that I learn a little bit more each day is that He has a plan. When "I" plan something and it doesn't work out, or the plan completely does a 360, I know it's God working things out to be how they're supposed to be.

I'm beyond excited for my interview tomorrow because it's working at a gym which is something I know I would do well with because as some of you know I'm a crazy gym freak, but I most importantly want a job because it's been since June that I've worked. I actually miss working and being out of the house. I miss making money and having independence. So, I'm hoping that God has this in his plan and I'll be working again very shortly.

As far as our roommate moving out, well that's just a LONG time coming. Nate and I couldn't be more thrilled to finally have this house to ourselves. For the past 5 months it's been trouble after trouble having a roommate and sharing living quarters with someone such as our roommate. Some may think, well why in heavens would you have a roommate when you're married? Well, it has saved us a crap ton of money, that's why. Has it been easy, well no not exactly, but it's be done and we're almost officially done with it. SO YAY!

All I can say is that my life right now seems to be going much better than a week ago. I know things can change in a matter of seconds, minutes, hours, days or weeks, but for right now, I'm happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment